Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

Click on Gridview Row Twice for edit

This post is dedicated to one of my friend (who is also a web developer). One day he asked me to do something, where we should click on a gridview row twice for opening the row in edit mode. On the gridview there should not be any edit button (from user point of view)..

So to implement the above feature, I just used some tricks, which I'm providing below:

you can Download full source code.

First of all put the following codes on the aspx page:




Now, put the following codes on code behind:






Now your code is ready...

you can Download full source code..

For any further query feel free to email me @ akashroy147@gmail.com...

By,
Akash Roy,
CEO, JPR Infoserve,
http://jprinfoserve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment